China Nati⌒onal Textile and Apparel Council
China Textile Information Center
China Textiles Development Center
Chinaа Textile City Construction & Management Committee
Shaoxing Huayiruijia Textile Sci-Tech Co., Ltd.
China Trend Research Institute of Ladieswear Fabrics
The competition advocates the product development concept led by market demand and fashion trends, promotes the commercial value conversion of f☆abric design, and promotes the eff╥icient matchⅪ-making along〥 the textile supply chain as welΨl as international θexchange and cooⅡperation.
The jury committee consists of well-Ⅷknown experts in ōtextile and garment development, fashion trend research circles,
as well as designers and buyers from China and abroad.
PROMOTION OF PRIZE-WINNING WORKS
1. The҉ list of winners will be releasㄨed in the major industry△ media in China;
2. A promotional manual, i.e., The Collection o←f Prize-winning Fabrics for China Fa‖∠shion Fabrics D╟esign Competition, will be produced for a wide promotion;
3. Representatives of the award-∠winning enterprises will be invited to attend the award ceremony held at the 2nd World Textile Merchandising Conference;
4. The pΘrize-winning fabrics will be statically displayed and promoΥted in the Trend Release Zone at Keqiao Fashion Week, Ning❤☜bo International Fashion Festival, Humen International Fashion Fai♂r, etc. The excellent garment brands will also have a pro┚fessional reↀcommendation.
AWARDS AND BO▄NUS (Pre-tax)
1 Winner — CNY 20000.00
2 Winner — CNY 10000.00З
NOTICE FOR PARTICIPATION in 2019 China Fashion Fabrics Design Competition
1. Fabrics should be submitted voluntarily, and* should be suitable for m☎ass production.
2. Size of fabric sample should be 60 cm60 cm. Please provide one sample per each type of fabric. Submitted fabrics should not have any company names or images as patterns. ℡Fabrics developed by multiple companies or organizations should be decⅦlared in the application form.
3. The fabric sample must be submitted in six types of end-use: Men♠swear, Ladieswear, Casualwe╪ar, Sports & Functional, Dⓞenim and Shirtiυng.
4. The submission deadline is August 25, 2019.
5. The submitted fabric samples will only be used for ap₪큐praisal, and the samples will not be returned.
6. The participated fabrics need to submiщt the electronic version and paper version of“Applic▓ation Form of China Fashion Fabrics Design Compe¤tition”(electroni♡c version sent to xieran@ctじic.org.cn). And the paper version needs to print out the application form, attach the corresponding fabric sample on the form, and mail it to the fo〢llↈowing address.
DEADLINE FOR S△UBMISSION
August 25, 2019
Rm 211, Xiao Yun Building, No.15 Xia Guang Li,@ Beijing, 100125, P.R. China
China Textile Informa∶tion Center/China Textiles Development Center
Mr. Xie Ran
of China Fashion Fabric Design Competδition